TourPro Vortex i5
The Vortex i5 is a breathtaking and imaginative stage performer that provides high performance beam and visual effects. The Vortex i5 is equipped with 7 (15w) RGBW Osram Ostar LEDs integrated in specially designed optical lens with an awesome lumen to watt ratio. The lens system is capable of continuous rotation to create “vortex” like micro fine rays that are programmable for individual colors, as each LED and each color is controllable independently. The micro rays can be opened and closed to produce dynamic graphic lighting effects. Through the combination of our high-end LED source, new optic design , and the most advanced cooling system, the Vortex i5 is clearly setting the standard for multi-LED moving head fixtures.
- 7 x 15W RGBW FullColor Osram Ostar LEDs
- Lux @3m: 9’700
- LEDs average life span: >100’000 h
- Full-functional: beam, wash and graphic effects
- Honey-comb plano convex optics
- White temperature presets: 2500k~8000k
- 4°-60°Smooth electronic linear zoom
- Electronic linear zoom with motorized and scrolling lens panel
DIMMER – SHUTTER – STROBE
- 0-100% linear dimmer
- Independent shutter and fading effects with adjustable speed and random strobe
- Strobe: Electronic, 1-25 flash per second
- “kaleidoscope” Vortex i5 effects
- CTO:Linear controlled 2500-8000K
- RGBW auto-tuning
- Mid-air parallel beam, the fixed beam angle is 4°.
- 63 unique shape effects with built in effects engine
- Spectacular graphic effects, Rotation Lens brings a new never-seen bore feature, the front lens may be rotated with “vortex”and “kaleidoscope” effects.
- Variable Built-in Dynamic effects: Each LED can be controlled individually with shape speed,shape offset, shape fade and background selects are available.
- LCD graphic black display for simplified access to control menu, configuration and DMX addressing
- Battery powered display
- 5 channel models:Standard/Shape/Extended/Extended RGBW/Full
- DMX Channels 20/34/41/48/55
- 8/16 bit smooth and precise resolution for PAN/TILT movement
- Filtered forced ventilation with variable speed low-noise fans
- Independent shape design with fire-proof PA66 plastic material.
- Ergonomic side handles for transportation
- 3-step motor engine for Pan/Tilt move
- Pan 540°, Tilt 210°, accurate scanning and automatically positioning.
- Modular assembly to allow easy maintenance operations
- Suspension and fixing: any possible working position through omega kit (included) with “quick lock” system
- Electronic ballast: 100-240V 50/60Hz universal power supply
- 150w Power consumption
WEIGHT – DIMENSIONS
- Packing Dimensions:259(D)*320(W)*411(H)mm
- Net Weight: 6.8kg
- Gross Weight: 8kg